Simon Sinek, in his TED Talk, “How Great Leaders Inspire Action,” said, “When using this “golden circle,” individuals and organizations should start from the inner circle of “why” and work their way out, letting it inspire the “how” and “what.””.
With Simon’s ideology in mind, here are a few good reasons to come and enjoy the NSCF Virtual Forum 2022 with us:
- Be part of the co-creation and design of the collections assessment: process, tool and protocols.
- Get updates on the latest news in the NSCF Community and collections at large.
- Connect with colleagues – It’s been over a year since we had the opportunity to all be in the same ‘’room’’, connection is key to a community.
- Learn and grow as a community and in smaller teams – share ideas, frustrations, challenges, and wins.
- Be part of the experience and build each other up.
- Share your work and the progress your institution has made over the past year.
- Join in on enlivened discussions surrounding personal well-being, team cohesion, building resilience in difficult times, cultivating young leaders and much more.
- Competitions and Prizes!
It’s definitely not all work and no play 🙂 Come prepared to have a good time!
NSCF Virtual Forum 2022: 25-28 October 2022
Keep an eye on the Forum webpage for Forum-related updates: