Dr Ian Engelbrecht will be running the Specify Training Session and Specify Workbench Workshop this coming March. Details below:
Specify Training Session: 3 March 2022, 9am – 4pm
- This is a refresher course on Specify basics: data capture, queries, loans and labels
- It is a repeat of the level 1 & 2 content provided in the previous training
- It will be done over Zoom, so you will need a good internet connection and zoom installed
- It is open to anyone interested, including people who haven’t previously done level 1 & 2 training
- There will be a test and certificates for new participants who pass the test.
Specify workbench workshop: 17 March 2022, 9am – 1pm
- This will be an overview of the Specify workbench, and also working with trees and building queries
- It is open to anyone wanting to know more about the Specify workbench and trees
- It will be done over Zoom, so you will need a good internet connection and zoom installed.