You are invited to come and share your work, learnings, thoughts, ideas and exciting discoveries with the community. Day 2 of the Forum will consist of 3 parallel sessions in which you can contribute.
We would like you to make presentations in parallel sessions 1 and 2:
1. The future of collections and data management
- What should we aim for?
- What lessons did you gain from attending international conferences?
- What are the best practice case studies/stories that you can share?
- What innovative practices are there?
- What does quality data look like and how do we get there?
2. Showcasing your science
We invite all staff, including young career scientists, interns and contract staff to showcase their work.
- What research project are you busy with or have already worked on that you feel will benefit the community?
- What inspired the development of the project?
- What significance does it hold in the natural science collections and in science?
- Why is the research important? What are the possible real world applications?
- What impact does it have on society (the ordinary citizen of this country)?
- How can the NSCF Community help?
- What comes next?
3. Cultivating Young Leaders Discussion
Let us know what issues you would like to be covered in the discussion (including opportunities, challenges and constraints).
- Your presentations should be 5-10 minutes long (this may slightly change, depending on the number of presentations submitted)
- Use more graphics and less text
- Use plain language, not jargon
- Tell a story, not the methodology
- Final presentations need to be submitted to Fulu at email@example.com by Friday, 21 October 2022, 12h00.
Indicate your intent to present by Tuesday, 11 October 2022, 12h00.
NSCF Virtual Forum 2022: 25-28 October 2022
Keep an eye on the Forum webpage for Forum-related updates: